Select the desired rental place before choosing the payment method, under "Delivery method"
- attention vest
- tool and first aid kit
- instructions for using the bike
RENTAL CONDITIONS IN BRIEF:
- The renter must read the instructions for use of the rental equipment.
- Bicycle and equipment rental must be paid in advance and the renter must prove their identity.
- The customer's identity is always verified with a valid photo ID at the time of rental
- The renter of the bicycle is obliged to take care of the rented bicycle, lock it and observe special care and caution when riding.
- The bicycle must not be handed over to another person.
- The renter of the bicycle is responsible for the rented bicycle and equipment at their full market value until the bicycle is returned. The renter of the bicycle is obliged to compensate for the damage to the bicycle and equipment, as well as the parts and equipment lost from the bicycle.
- The renter of the bicycle commits to comply with the traffic rules in Finland.
- The bicycle renter is responsible for any damage he or she causes.
- The rented bicycle must be returned to the agreed location at the end of the agreed rental period.
- It is strictly forbidden to take the rented bicycle outside the borders of Finland.
- Pick up from 9:00, return by 18:00.